No cash? No checkbook? No problem.
Too many church organizations do not have the convenience of paying by credit or debit cards and lose the ability to capture Tithes and Offerings that they may have otherwise received. GivingKiosk was designed and developed to meet this need.
Software as a Service (SAAS)
There is nothing for you to install, upgrade, support, or debug. When we add new features or updates, you and your members see them instantly. No more waiting for a new version to ship and be installed on your Kiosks. Pretty awesome huh?
Kiosks, Online and Mobile Devices... oh my!
Three locations, three environments, one seamless and consistent experience for your donors.
You can be any and everywhere
Your Kiosks, Online and Mobile sites are available all the time, not just during church services.
Safe and secure.
GivingKiosk meets the highest standards of security set forth by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS). We are proud to be Level 1 PCI Compliant, which means we meet the highest standards of security to ensure the protection of your donors’ payment information.
And it keeps getting better...
We make registering and paying for your Events simple, with customizable options to handle multiple events and event types.
We make it look like you
Your Kiosks, as well as your Online and Mobile sites, are customized and branded with your organization's logo and color scheme, not ours.
Manage your account anywhere
View donations and donor activity directly after service or from home on a Tuesday night. Make changes to designation or add new events at anytime using our web-based Administration Portal.
Plays nice with others
Our software Integrates with your Church Management System (ChMS). FellowshipOne, Church Community Builder, Shelby and SimpleChurch CRM, we love them all.
For the number crunchers
One word... reports. Reporting is real-time and can be exported to multiple formats.
We are here for you
Help Desk and online support ticket system. Get answers to some commonly asked questions, or ask for help with your unique situation.
- Kiosk software and card readers available
- Accepts Credit, Debit or both...you choose.
- Power and an internet connection is all you need
- Right now, software and card readers are available to turn your iPad (version 2 or newer) into a kiosk. Accept donations and payments for event registrations directly from your location.
- Allows giving and event registration 24/7 from anywhere.
- Lets your donors create Recurring Donations that automatically give according to the schedule they choose.
- Your donors will have the ability to view their donation and event registrations history online, including donations performed from a Kiosk.
- Your Online Giving site is branded with your logo and colors.
- It doesn’t get any easier or convenient, connect with your donors wherever they may be.
- All the benefits of Online Giving customized for mobile devices, including tablets and smartphones.
- Who wants to deal with tiny text and buttons? Mobile Giving is custom formatted to make donations on a mobile device fast and easy.
- We show iPhone and Android users how to save a shortcut which will appear as an App on their home screen. It’s like a bionic bookmark.